Thursday, September 1, 2011

Keeping the Fire going in relationships!

In all relationships it is important to "Keep the Fire burning". Continuing to grow in love with each other. Spice things up every now and then. Leave Sticky notes that says "I LOVE YOU" , "HAVE A GOOD DAY", etc. Calling your Lover and leaving sexy voice mail messages in the middle of the day will keep them going until they get home to you! Asking him/her to meet you at home for lunch,give them a 10-15 min lag time to allow yourself enough time to get home and prepare for a "lunch" they won't be expecting!  ;-)Spontaneous dating in relationships, whether married, engaged, casual dating, etc are fun and exciting! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree!! That's why I'm able to still tolerate my husband after all these years, lol! We still "date" and I think that's important in any relationship. You have to do new and exciting things to keep the flame burning!

    ReplyDelete